- 14 oz of white, bitter or bittersweet and milk chocolates
- Egg mold
Easter is coming and we have to get down to work to cook all the delight with which agasajaremos our children and family, especially if you plan a family meet, perfect to show off your culinary skills. Well, let’s start with the most important, which are the Easter eggs and on this occasion the teach how to make a 3 colors Easter egg.
See how to make 3 colors Easter egg:
1. Prior to use, spend cotton or absorbent paper with alcohol to the molds you are going to use.
2. Melt chocolate in a double boiler and mix gently until everything is melted as expected.
3. Start placing the chocolate in a mold gently, cool before strengthen the edges and cool inside out so that it is thicker at the edges, and then continue to build it without cracking.
4. To do this in 3 colors as the picture; you just put in layers.
Alright, we finish to make 3 colors Easter egg recipe, now its time to eat and delight.