- 2 whites eggs
- 7 oz of sugar
- 3 oz of cake flour
- 3.5 oz of ground almonds
- 3.5 oz of crushed hazelnuts
- ½ tsp of lemon juice
- ½ tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3.5 oz of melt black chocolate
In these cold seasons there is nothing better than the rich chocolate to warm the body and what better to accompany it with some almond and hazelnut cookies to deliver these healthy fats that our bodies need so much without incurring less healthy foods, especially if we cook these cookies for our children.
See how to make almond, hazelnut and chocolate cookies:
1. Preheat oven to 356°F and prepare a tray. Place the egg whites in a bowl and beat them lightly. Add the sugar and continue beating. Add the flour, hazelnut, almond, lemon, salt and spices.
2. Mix until you get a smooth but pliable dough, with a spoon take small portions and form little balls. Distribute them in the tray and bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool in a wire rack.
3. Melt in a double boiler the chooped chocolate, dip each cookie halfway into the chocolate, draining the excess and let dry before storing in an airtight container.
Alright, we finish to make almond, hazelnut and chocolate cookies, now its time to eat and delight. Here you hace another hazelnut and chocolate chip cookie recipe.