- 2 of cups ghee
- 2 of cups brown sugar or powdered sugar
- 1 tsp of cardamom powder
- 6 tsp of chopped almonds
Besan Ladoo or balls of chickpea flour is one of the favorite desserts in the history of India. The best way I can describe this dessert is a ball of cookie. Besan Ka Laddoo is a different heavenly dessert of any Western dessert. Chickpea flour releases an aromatic almond flavor when chickpea flour browns. Cardamom and almonds adds a subtle flavor and the texture dimension of the balls.
See how to make this Besan Ladoo recipe:
1. Add cardamom and almonds and mix well.
2. Mix powdered sugar. Stir well.
3. Turn off the heat and allow the Ladoo mixture cool down.
4. When cool, make the shape and size of a golf ball.
5. Place on a lightly greased tray flat.
6. Save completely chilled in an airtight container in a cool place.
7. If you are unable to form the ladoos even when the mixture has cooled completely, then keep the mixture in the fridge for 20-30 mins. the ghee will solidify a bit and you will be easily able to form the besan ladoos.
8. Decorate the balls with chopped almonds.
Tasting Besan Ladoo
I am convinced that like any sweet from the Indian lands come is the best way to taste the Laddu is accompanied by a warm tea. If over tea that we prepare for this spicy sweet is also aromatic chai tea tasting then you can become a true totally relaxing experience.
We should know that we must keep in an airtight container, protected from air, because although at first it may seem, they tend to become tough as they dry.