- For the base:
- 9 oz of crushed cookies
- 5 oz of melted butter
- For the filling:
- 2 packages of Philadelphia cheese with milka
- 1 pot of classic Philadelphia cheese
- 2 tsp of flour
- 3 tsp of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 150 ml of cream
- Zest of 1 orange
When I saw in the supermarket this new cheese Philadelphia with Milka, I imagined that in addition to use as a light chocolate cream with it could prepare the classic recipe for cheesecake, substituting cream cheese with this new preparation. The result has been this Philadelphia chocolate cheesecake with Milka, which I’m sure will like both friends of chocolate as addicts cheesecakes.
The texture is the classic cheesecake, but perfectly mouth milk chocolate note, forming an amalgam of very nice flavors, something sweeter than the classic cake, so it does not need the traditional coverage of jam. To increase pleasure, I added orange zest and since you kinda wonder why.
See how to make chocolate cheesecake with milka:
1. Start preparing the base for which we will mix the melted butter with crushed cookies, and with the resulting dough we will form a round ovenproof a mold. Once we have the base and while preparing the filling, we put the dish in the oven while it preheats to 340°F, so that the base can be cook.
2. In a bowl mix the filling ingredients, beating the cream cheese package and New Philadelphia with Milka. Add the cream, sugar and flour and integrate to the base.
3. Incorporate the eggs one by one and gradually add the zest of an orange, distribute well. Take off the oven base, fill it with our mix and bake for about 45 minutes at 300°F.
4. When you pass the time, turn off the oven and let the cake cool inside, at least 30 minutes. After we finished cooling in the refrigerator until the time when you will serve it.
Alright, we finish to make chocolate cheesecake with milka, now its time to eat and delight.