- 21 oz of ripe tomatoes
- 1 oz of red pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 0.5 oz of chive
- 2.5 oz of day-old bread
- 9 oz of cherries
- 2 oz of extra virgin olive oil
- 0.3 oz of sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp of salt
- Mint leaves
- 200 ml of water
Gazpacho is a dish that is missing in our table during the summer, not to bore you take it always as we like to add some ingredient that gives a different touch, this time cherries and mint leaves.
This cherry gazpacho flavored with mint is a dish that combines many of the qualities that must meet a dish is this time, as that it is fresh, light, season, rich in vitamins and antioxidant and also very important ingredients that is moisturizing.
See how to make cherry gazpacho flavored with mint:
1. Peel the garlic and wash the remaining vegetables and cherries.
2. Put in the blender all the vegetables together with the bread, vinegar and salt. Grind for 30 seconds at medium speed. Then crush 1 minute at maximum speed.
3. Debone the cherries and go adding them to the gazpacho. Add water and peppermint leaves and crush 2 more minutes at maximum speed.
4. Add the oil and mix a few seconds.
5. Strain through a colander and store in the fridge until serving.
6. Serve cold accompanied by mint leaves above and a few drops of oil. You can also put some small pieces of cherry.