- 4-6 boneless chicken drumsticks
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 piece of ginger
- 2 tsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of rice vinegar
- 2 tsp of white wine
- 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of brown sugar
- 1 tsp (or less) of shichimi togarasashi
- Olive oil
- Fresh chives
When I feel like chicken stew prepared soil decantarme for using drumsticks, being two people at home is easy to calculate rations and is a meat that is very tasty when cooked with strong flavors. This time we have a pot of chicken drumsticks sauce shichimi togarashi.
The shichimi togarashi is a mix of Japanese, spicy and very aromatic spices, sesame, ginger, nori, roasted pepper and tangerine peel. It is quite powerful, so better be careful when using it in the kitchen, but if you like spicy is very interesting to add to the pantry product.
See how to make chicken drumsticks in shichimi togarashi sauce:
1. Clean any excess of fat and cut each chicken drumsticks in about 3 pieces. Add salt and pepper. Mix soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, rice wine, sesame oil and lemon juice in a bowl. Add the chicken and mix well. Cover and let marinate at least 1 hour.
2. Laminate the garlic and chop the peeled ginger. Heat some oil in a pan and sear both ingredients until they begin to be crisp. Add the chicken with marinade and saute over high heat for 2 minutes. Irrigate with flowing white wine, let evaporate the alcohol and add the togarashi shichimi.
3. Cover, reduce heat and simmer over medium heat for about 20-25 minutes, until the meat is just right and marinade has reduced and thickened. Serve with chopped fresh chives or some parsley.
4. Alright, we finish to make chicken drumsticks in shichimi togarashi sauce recipe, now its time to eat and delight.
Tasting chicken drumsticks in shichimi togarashi sauce
We can serve the casserole of chicken in shichimi togarashi with a lining of rice or other cereal, and accompany it with some salad or seasonal vegetables. If the hand is going with the spicy prepare a simple yogurt sauce to counteract the flavor.