- 9 oz of butter into cubes
- 12 oz of black chopped chocolate
- 7 oz of brown sugar
- 5 large eggs with yolks and whites separated
- A pinch of salt
- Ground sugar
Addition of nougat flan, here I have another rich choice for christmas desserts, it is a chocolate mousse cake, perfect for chocoholics and children, while insurance you will be asked again and again to make this treat.
See how to make chocolate mousse cake for Christmas dessert:
1. Started covering the base of a mold of 9″ with baking paper and buttering their walls. Put the butter and chocolate in a saucepan, and this on another water bath, making sure that the base is not in contact with water.
2. Let cook the mixture, stirring gently until they are melted. Then let them cool a little and then incorporate sugar followed by the yolks, one at a time.
3. Place the egg whites with salt in a bowl, and beat until you get stiff peaks. Next, slowly incorporate into the chocolate mixture and pour the mix into the pan, smoothing the surface.
4. Bake the cake at 355°F about 45 minutes. It must has a firm surface and the center should shake. Let cool without unmolding and serve sprinkled with caster sugar.
Alright, we finish to make chocolate mousse cake for Christmas dessert, now its time to eat and delight. Click here if you want see more christmas dessert recipes.