- 5 oz of butter
- 2 large eggs
- 6 oz of sugar
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- ¼ tsp of ground cinnamon
- 13 oz of pastry flour
- 5 oz of milk chocolate cream filling
- Christmas decorations
The whoopie pie are a sandwich cookies, formed by the union of two halves with a creamy filling inside. Adding a Christmas details dough and filling them our favorite chocolate cream we can turn them into a special sweet for these dates. There are silicone sheets with special cavities to make them, but can also be performed smoothly eye placing the dough using a pastry bag.
See how to make chocolate whoopie pie for Christmas:
1. Preheat oven to 360°F and prepare a pair of oven trays with parchment paper covering them. Beat the butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs one by one whisking constantly.
2. Mix flour with baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Add to the dough tsp of flour alternating with milk, beginning and ending with flour. Mix well until you get a smooth and thick paste. Distribute in equal portions with a spoon leaving space between them.
3. Add some Christmas decorations to the dough if desire. Bake for about 7-10 minutes until the get golden. Wait a couple of minutes before turning out and cool on a wire rack. Fill portions with chocolate cream and join with another halve.
Alright, we finish to make chocolate whoopie pie for Christmas, now its time to eat and delight. Click here if you want see more christmas cookie recipes.