- 3.5 oz of butter
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp of ground ginger
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 2 ¾ cup of flour
- ½ tsp of salt
- 3.5 oz of bittersweet chocolate
- Cup molds
Instead of soaking your cookie in a cup of milk how about drinking a sip of milk and bite a cookie at the same time. Today I will teach you how to cook these unique and delicious cookie cups with milk to add some fun to your kid’s picnic time.
See how to make cookie cups with milk:
1. Place in a bowl the butter, sugar, cinnamon and ginger. Beat with the mixer until puffy and add the egg and vanilla.
2. In surrounding form add the flour with the salt and then chocolate chips. Grease and flour the mold.
3. Put some of the cookie mix in the mold wrap it inside and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 355°F and place the cups on a baking sheet, bake for 20 minutes. Remove and let cool, unmold on the same tray.
4. Melt chocolate and with a brush paint inside each cup. Refrigerate for 10 minutes and add milk.
Alright, we finish to make cookie cups with milk, now its time to eat and delight.