- 1/2 pound of unsalted butter, room temperature and cut into pieces
- 1 pound of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 1/2 of cups fresh cranberries
The thanksgiving day is soon to arrive and you are sure to think about what to cook so that the whole family feels comfortable. As you know, I already publish my version of turkey for Thanksgiving and now I wanted to bring you a quick but delicious dessert to accompany in the day and I think these Cranberry Brownies are perfect.
See how to cook these cranberry brownies:
1. Preheat oven at 350°F/180°C.
2. Line an 8 x 12 baking pan with parchment paper that hangs over the sides on all four sides
3. Combine butter and chocolate in the microwave and melt, stirring in between, until smooth and completely melted. Pour into the base of a mixer and add the eggs, vanilla, and sugar, and beat until smooth and evenly combined.
4. Add the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt, and mix again until evenly combined.
5. Stir in cranberries by hand, then spread batter in prepared baking pan.
6. Bake about 25-30 minutes, or until fully set and a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Let cool completely before cutting.
Tasting cranberry brownies
If you are going to eat these dessert on Thanksgiving, ideally you should wait for a reasonable time after the turkey to do the digestion and accompany them with an exquisite flavored tea or soft coffee.