- A ripe mango
- An avocado
- 2.5 oz of mature cheddar cheese
- 6 cooked prawns
- For the dressing:
- 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil
- A few drops of lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp of apple cider vinegar
When thinking about light recipes to help us get along our drive to reduce calorie intake is important presentation. For this reason we have prepared a few cups of avocado, mango and cheese with shrimp in trifle format, which surely you will like when ye a light and tasty dish.
This same recipe can be varied by changing some ingredients. For example you can add diced apple or change the prawns by adding diced ham or anchovies. In any case, the contrast of flavors and textures will become fun in every bite and surely will enjoy this simple dish.
See how to make cups of avocado, mango and cheese with shrimp trifle format:
1. The secret to this simple recipe is chopping bits of the various ingredients in lots of similar size. It is also important to place the ingredients carefully into the glasses NOT to mix or stain the edges.
2. Start with the handle, carefully cut it into cubes. Once you have them, split the 2 vessels using a teaspoon. Continue with the avocado cut into pieces of similar size, and cured cheese tacos provide very different texture and flavor that will contrast beautifully with the other ingredients.
3. Finish putting in each cup 3 cooked prawns, or any other piece of protein to complete our plate. If you prefer, you can use anchovies, some anchovies in vinegar or some diced turkey breast or cooked chicken. For the dressing, mix in separate glasses oil and vinegar and a few drops of lemon juice and whisk until emulsified partitioning between the 2 vessels.
Alright, we finish to make cups of avocado, mango and cheese with shrimp trifle format recipe, now its time to eat and delight.