- 3 chicken breasts without skin and bones
- 4.5 oz of peeled and roasted peanuts
- 1 onion
- ½ cup homemade mayonnaise
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
- 2 tsp curry
- extra virgin olive oil
A very tasty way to prepare chicken breasts always rubbery. Curry is a spice preparations that will better this meat, I recommend going slowly putting and then add more if necessary, because if we spent with us will relish the dish too strong.
See how to make curry fried chicken:
1. In a mortar, chop the peanuts but should not be powder but small pieces. Chop the onion very tiny breasts and cut into cubes.
2. In a skillet with a little extra virgin olive oil brown the chicken pieces on all sides. Reserve in the same oil and saute the onion until transparent.
3. Add ½ cup of water, season and pour half the parsley and half the peanuts. Continue cooking about 7’and remove. Serve sprinkled with the remaining parsley and peanuts.
4. Serve with cooked white rice, basmati is best if, and salsa.
5. To prepare the sauce: mix the mayonnaise with the juice resulting from cooking the chicken.
Alright, we finish to make curry fried chicken, now its time to eat and delight.