- 3.7 oz of sugar
- 3.7 oz of butter
- 1 egg
- 8 oz of flour
- One pinch of mixed spice
- 1.7 oz of small raisins
- 1 oz of candied fruit
- 4 tsp of milk
Besides the easter rolls also I bring this rich recipe for adults in Easter, very typical of England, commonly known as Easter biscuits, and I assure you that are delicious and very easy to make.
See how to make easter cookies:
1. Remove the butter from the refrigerator so that it softens.
2. Preheat oven to 320°F.
3. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper or grease.
4. Mix the butter and sugar into a paste. Add the egg yolk (reserve a portion of whites) and mix well.
5. Add the flour, mixed spice, raisins and candied fruit chopped.
6. Add the milk gradually until a firm dough forms.
7. Sprinkle the top of the table with flour and roll the dough. Cut the shape of cookie with a mold or, failing that, a glass.
8. Place the cookies on the baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes, depending on the oven.
9. Beat an egg white and after 10 minutes remove the tray and paint the cookies, sprinkle with a little sugar and return to oven.
10. Bake for 5-10 minutes. When they are golden, remove from oven.
11. Let cool and eat or store in an airtight container. Can be stored for a few days.
Alright, we finish to make easter cookies recipe, now its time to eat and delight.