- 12 oz of bread
- 1.7 oz of sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 50 ml of milk
- 1 cinnamon stick
- A little lemon rind
- Soft Olive Oil
Whenever lack least for Easter and if still you do not decide to cook for your family I’m bringing different recipes from around the world, as it was with German Easter bread or the Majorcan Easter pasty, now we add these Easter French Toast so you have other option at your fingertips and you decide.
See how to make Easter French Toast:
1. Put a saucepan with the milk, cinnamon stick, lemon and sugar to a boil.
2. Upon boiling, stop the fire and remove the lemon and cinnamon and let cool in a bowl wide enough to then enter the toast.
3. While the mixture is cooled, beat the eggs.
4. In another bowl, mix cinnamon powder with sugar. The cinnamon can be add to taste.
5. Put a frying pan with plenty of oil.
6. Next, soak the bread in the milk until it is soft and on both sides.
7. Fry the bread until golden.
8. Finally, sprinkle the French toast with sugar mixture with cinnamon and pass on a tray with absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
Alright, we finish to make Easter French Toast recipe, now its time to eat and delight.