- 1 natural yogurt cream
- 2 oz of butter
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 cups of sugar yogurt
- 4 cups of whole milk yogurt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour yogurt
- Sugar for dusting
Some time ago I had already posted how to make a traditional style cheesecake, with rennet to be fresh milk, but as we sometimes fall cravings and we have neither ingredients or time, today I propose an easy cheesecake with yogurt and cinnamon, which is also scrumptious.
This is a mass that fresh out of the oven is very soft, but do not overcooking, once it sit and cool down and left with a smooth, creamy texture that I love.
See how to make an easy cheesecake with yogurt and cinnamon:
1. Start by preheating the oven to heat up and down to 350°F. Then put in a bowl yogurt with melted butter in the microwave, stir to mix.
2. Then add 2 eggs, 2 cups of sugar yogurt, 4 glasses of whole milk yogurt and finally 2 yoghurt cups flour. Mix well with a whisk forming a smooth paste.
3. Pour the mixture into a mold, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and bake for about 60 minutes. Leave to cool before tasting it.
Alright, we finish to make this easy cheesecake with yogurt and cinnamon, now its time to eat and delight.