- A piece of tetra brick juice
- A couple of rubber bands
- A wooden chopstick
Now I want to show how to make “Eggs heart” to decorate your dishes Valentine’s Day and surprise conquered by the stomach. It’s very simple to do, just you will need a piece of a brick tetra juice or milk, a couple of rubber bands or alternatively as two edges of gloves cut, and a Chinese wooden stick with a better end square for that the heart will remain more realistic.
If you only want to prepare a boiled egg cut off the milk carton diagonally, ie leaving two sides at an angle of an approximate size of 15 inches long and 6 inches on each side. If we make more of an egg, leaving twice as long, it would be all about high milk carton.
See how to make egg hearts:
1. If you only want to prepare 1 boiled egg cut off the milk carton diagonally, ie leaving 2 sides at an angle of an approximate size of 15 inches long and 6 inches on each side. If you want to make more than one egg, leave it twice as long, it would be all about high milk carton.
2. Put the egg to cook as we usually do but not at very strong fire, avoid to break the shell and deform the clear, and letting it boil for at least 20 minutes to ensure that the yolk is well curd.
3. Remove the shell without getting burned, peel and still very hot place it longitudinally within the carton making angle, placing the square of the chopstick pressing the surface to stay strong, and placing the tires on top to hold the stick and the base of the egg remains in the tetra brick angle.
4. Leave half an hour in the fridge until cool well and fits the shape. Cut it in half and place your most romantic decorating salad recipe. Your partner will stay with its mouth open
Alright, we finish to make egg hearts, now its time to eat and delight.