- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 large potato (or two medium)
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 lt of vegetable broth
- 100 ml of cream for cooking
- Extra virgin olive oil
I like pureeing for dinner and soil vary the ingredients to not always use the same, but with this recipe for fennel and potato cream have first used fennel. I liked the slightly aniseed touch that gives the result much.
One of the biggest advantages that the creams is that they allow vary the ingredients to mold our tastes, it is not even necessary that we stick exactly to the amounts specified. Whenever I make more of the specified, so I have dinner ready for two days.
See how to make Fennel and potato cream:
1. Start by washing and peeling the vegetables. Chop fennel bulb, reserving a few leaves. Cut the carrots into slices, chop the onion and chop potatoes.
2. Put a little oil in a pan and add the fennel. Sauté over high heat a couple of minutes. Add the carrot, onion and finally the potato. Salt and pepper and cook a few minutes until vegetables are tender.
3. Add the vegetable broth to cover the vegetables. Bring to boil, salt it, went down to medium heat and cook about 15 minutes. Low the fire and crush everything in a blender until smooth cream, if you think you can add a little water.
4. Once the cream is obtain, add the cream, stir to mix everything well and cook about 5 minutes over medium heat to give the final touch texture. Serve hot.
Alright, we finish to make Fennel and potato cream recipe, now its time to eat and delight.