- 2 Cloves garlic
- Some fresh parsley leaves
- 1 lb breast pieces
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup of milk
- 4 Cheeses (or 2oz Cheese spread)
- 14 To 16 slices white bread
- 7-8 Semi-cured cheese slices
- Egg batter and breadcrumbs
The fried chicken sandwich is a great recipe to make when you don’t have too much time to prepare something elaborate and especially to bring as lunch box to work, college, a pic-nic and other related things. These sandiches fried chicken are really rich and a recipe that any amateur of the kitchen can be done easily with a few ingredients.
See how to make fried chicken sandwich:
1. Chop garlic and parsley for 5 seconds in a food processor.
2. Then add the pieces of chicken breast, salt and pepper and process for 10 seconds.
3. Now add egg, milk and cheese to process for 10 seconds more. You can see as a paste is formed.
4. Spread the paste on all of the slices, cover half with a slice of cheese, and cover with another slice, cut into triangles and there are two options, roll in egg and breadcrumbs and fry, or baking, preheat oven to 220 degrees, about 8 to 10 minutes, until the bread begins to brown. The two options are delicious!
5. Chop garlic and parsley. Add the breast pieces, salt and pepper.
6. Once chopped, add the remaining ingredients and bread slices!
7. We extend a generous layer of chicken, covered with cheese and cover with another slice smeared.
8. Now only remaining batter and place in the pan to fry these chicken sandwiches.
Alright, we finish to make fried chicken sandwich, now its time to eat and delight.