- Chicken breast fillets
- Sliced cheese
- Sliced jamon york
- 3-4 apples
- 1/2 Cup sherry
Today I come with a recipe to make fried stuffed chicken breast with cheese that we did last year during cooking and that I really liked it, not only for its ease and speed of preparation but also because they can be served with a variety of salads, mashed potatoes, chips, etc. Everyone’s like fried chicken breast, and to them we add ham and cheese, we have a dish that no one can resist.
See how to make fried chicken sandwich:
1. Salt and pepper the chicken fillets and fill with ham and cheese.
2. Funky and close with a toothpick holding.
3. Place it in a baking dish.
4. Peel and cut the apples into small pieces and put them in the source along with the chicken watered with sherry and put in the oven at 180 degrees for half an hour.
5. Once we get to the golden plate, grind the apples with the sauce and we served sliced and drizzled with the sauce.
6. Accompanied with white rice, peppers, chips or whatever that you like.
Alright, we finish to make fried chicken sandwich, now its time to eat and delight.