- 14 oz of flour
- 7 oz butter or Margarine
- 9 oz of sugar
- 9 oz of icing sugar
- 2 oz pure cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp of yeast
- 2 eggs + 1 egg (for glazing)
- 1 lemon (for glazing)
These ghost cookies encourage any Halloween party, they are ideal for making them in family and have fun evening with the decoration. Quick and easy, a good choice for beginners baking.
In addition to spending time with children in the kitchen, you will get a perfect cookies for a scary Halloween party with his ghost form. Sweet to enjoy and for smaller dare with desserts.
See how to cook this amazing ghost cookies to surprise children in Halloween:
1. Remove the butter or margarine in advance so that it is warm. Beat the eggs and mix with butter, sugar and vanilla.
2. Sift flour with baking powder and cocoa powder, and add gradually to the mixture. Knead until smooth. Enter in the refrigerator and let stand at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 400°F / 200°C, and line the trays with baking paper.
4. Remove the dough from the refrigerator. Knead and stretch on a flat surface with a roller. Shape the cookies with a ghost form, along with a mold or the help of a knife.
5. Place the cookies on the tray and bake at 350°F / 150°C about 10 minutes.
6. For the icing: Sift icing sugar into a bowl, add the egg and a few drops of lemon juice. Beat with mixer rod for a few minutes until the mixture thickens. When cookies are done, paint them with this mixture.
7. If you want to make the details of mouth and eyes using chocolate fondant, or black chocolate and melt butter or margarine in the microwave. Make drawings carefully using a pastry bag fine nozzle.