- 1.5 oz of butter
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 3 eggs
- 4.5 oz of sugar
- 7 oz of gluten-free flour
- 1.5 oz of cornstarch
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of orange blossom water
- Maraschino cherries
- Peeled almonds
Easter is approaching and in ReciKia we give you recipes for you to enjoy the whole family like this gluten free easter cake. One of the peculiarities of the recipe is that you will use for preparing gluten-free flour.
See how to make gluten free easter cake:
1. Preheat oven to warm.
2. Beat eggs with sugar and butter to make a paste. Add the milk, vanilla extract and continue beating strongly.
3. Includes flour, cornstarch, baking soda and orange blossom water to the mixture. Then pour into a mold previously buttered and floured.
4. Decorate with pastry cream, maraschino cherries and peeled almonds.
5. Cook in the oven until ready. Remove, let it cool and enjoy.
Alright, we finish to make gluten free easter cake recipe, now its time to eat and delight.