- 4.5 oz of cheese cream
- 3.5 oz of grated cheese
- ½ tsp of mustard
- ½ tsp of oregano
- ¼ tsp of paprika
- A pinch of granulated garlic
- Black pepper
- 4 oz of grated cheese
- Sliced cheese
- Black olives
- A little extra cheese cream
- Black marker
Halloween recipes can be divided into two groups: the sympathetic for small children and those which are a little rough for adults. So this recipe is design to have fun with small children as this cheese monsters are perfect for Halloween. It is a simple recipe and its result is excellent. The base is a mix of cheese cream to spread and spice.
See how to make cheese monsters:
1. Put the cheese cream in a bowl, taking care not to pour any whey liquid, if any. Add the grated cheese, mustard, oregano, paprika, granulated garlic and freshly black pepper. Mix well until you get a smooth dough.
2. Place the remaining grated cheese in another bowl. Using a tbs take portions of the dough, make small balls and dip them in the grated cheese. Give them the desire shape and put them in a pan or dish. Break pretzels and pinch two or three on top.
3. Cut the mouths with a sharp knife with black olives. Cut small circles of the sliced cheese with a mini cutter or a knife. Decorate eyes with small pieces of olives. Glue the eyes to the sticks and the olives to the body using cheese cream.
Alright, we finish to make cheese monsters, now its time to eat and delight.