- White chocolate to melt
- Black or milky chocolate to melt
- White sticks
Countdown begins for the night of the dead, so I`m sure those who celebrate this fest want some ideas, today I show you how to chocolate ghosts lollipop to gift to children or put on the table of sweets.
In case you don`t have white sticks for lollipops you could use any other, also you can present the ghosts as chocolate without stems and place them in transparent bags or in a bowl of sweets.
See how to make chocolate ghosts lollipops:
1. Melt the white chocolate in a water bath as it is more delicate and in the microwave we could burn it. Put it in a pasty bag with a fine nozzle. In case you don`t have the pastry bag or the nozzle just use a frozen bag and cut a corner a little which will serve as a mouth.
2. Place baking paper on a tray, with the chocolate and the pastry bag upright form circles the size you want, taking care to leave space to both sides, above and below to place sticks. Using a stick push the chocolate out forming small arms and a tail to each ghost.
3. Let dry for 5 minutes, place lollipop sticks, seal with more white chocolate and wait them to harden. You could cool them to fasten the process.
4. Carefully take off the lollipop and place it face up, melt the dark chocolate, pour it un the pastry bag and draw eyes and a mouth on each ghost with the reason you like: angry, fearful, smiling.
5. Allow them to dry before wrapping with cellophane bags. Keep them in a cold place avoiding refrigerate.
Alright, we finish to make chocolate ghosts lollipops, now its time to eat and delight.