- 3.5 oz of ground toasted hazelnuts
- 3.5 oz of melted butter
- 9 oz of cake flour
- 7.5 oz of brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- ½ lemon
- 200 ml of milk
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1 packet of baking powder
- Vanilla extract
- Butter to grease the mold
Today I bring you a delicious recipe, a hazelnut cake that will make you forget the industrial breakfasts and invite you to hang out in the kitchen just to enjoy it. I often think that we use in our little hazelnut pastries, and can not find the reason for this cause because this nut flavor able to fill any preparation.
It is the case of this soft hazelnut cake that I have prepared today in just 3 steps, ideal for breakfast with energy. I advise you to seek hazelnut from the country, although less showy on the outside, has no comparison in taste with others coming from further afield that are much more insipid.
Here we know what Hazelnut worth a little, but they are exceptional. On this occasion I have not brought there but that I collected last fall wild hazels born here on the banks of the mountains in the area where I live, and although small are full of flavor.
See how to make this delicious hazelnut cake:
1. Begin preheating the oven heat to 180 degrees up and down. Then put the milk in a bowl and add the juice of half a lemon, stir and wait for 5-10 minutes to cut milk. Reserve.
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter. After in a bowl mix the flour, brown sugar, powdered hazelnuts, vanilla and baking powder. Also melt the butter and let it go tuning.
3. In another bowl beat eggs to like omelette, add the milk, melted butter and honey. Pour this preparation in the first mixture, stir well and add to the mold. Bake for 45 minutes. Left, once out of the oven, cool on a rack.
Tasting hazelnut cake
The hazelnut cake with its traditional flavor, like all members of the house, even the smallest. If you have no problem with your lineweight, I propose a temptation, spread a slice of this cake with chocolate cream. Delicious!