- For the dough
- 1 cup of hot water
- 3 ½ cup of flour
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 2 tsp of honey
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 tsp of yeast
- For pizza
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 2 slices of provolone cheese halved
- 1/4 cup of tomato sauce
- 18 slices of salami (pepperoni)
- 1/4 cup of chopped onion
- 1/4 cup of sliced olives
Did you ever think to cook a pizza with heart-shaped for Valentine? Bet you did not! But there’s a first time for everything and today I teach a very simple step by step so you know how to make a delicious pizza for Valentine’s Day.
You just need the classic ingredients for pizza dough, some grated cheese for better taste and some condiments to flavor to taste. Take a look at this step by step and then tell me what has been your bottom line! No doubt aware blast!
See how to make heart pizza for Valentine’s day:
1. For the dough put in a bowl hot water, salt and honey. Stir until well blended. Add the yeast and then allow the mixture to stand for 10 minutes.
2. Then add the flour and olive oil gradually and mix until mixture can be knead with your hands.
3. If the dough is too dry, you should add more water. If too wet, however you should add more flour. Once the dough is made form a ball, cover it with olive oil and let it sit for one hour with a fine cloth placed on top.
4. For the pizza stretch the dough with a rolling pin on a floured surface. Using kitchen shears, cut the shape of a heart. Do not forget you can then use the remaining dough for baking bread sticks.
5. Bake the dough at high temperature for about 8 minutes.
6. Prepare the pizza as you know.
Alright, we finish to make heart pizza for Valentine’s day, now its time to eat and delight.