- 10.5 oz of chocolate for cover
- Color candies
- Glaze flowers
Please do not do what majorities of mothers do not buy Easter eggs for your children but also make them yourself! Maybe it’s not as lush but certainly will have much more love and you can even spend a great afternoon making your own homemade Easter eggs and decorating them with the childrens, I assure you.
See how to make homemade decorated Easter eggs:
1. Shred the chocolate, put it in a bowl and in melt in a double boiler, pour into the eggs mold and burst the same amount in each egg mold.
2. Take the mold with both hands and turn them so the chocolate extends covering all the surface, clean the edges with a knife.
3. Place the molds face down on a plate lined with paper and butter and bring it to the refrigerator.
4. Take them off the refrigerator and unmold carefully.
5. Fill half of the eggs with candies. Put glaze in a pastry bag and make a line on the edge of half egg, stick the other half.
6. Let the glaze dry and decorate as you please.
Alright, we finish to make homemade decorated Easter eggs recipe, now its time to eat and delight.