- 5 oz of chocolate fondant
- 5 oz of sugar
- 2 tsp of powdered sugar
- 2.5 oz of flour
- 4 eggs
- 4 scoops of ice cream
When someone speak about Valentines, the first thing that comes to my mind is Chocolate and strawberries to share with my husband, and the truth that this cake is one of my favorites when it comes to celebrate together, because it has all the chocolate a chocoholic may want, besides the rich flavor of ice cream.
See how to make hot chocolate cake with ice cream for Valentine:
1. To make this unforgettable hot chocolate cake with ice cream, start by chopping the chocolate and melt it in the microwave for about 90 seconds.
2. Add the sugar and mix well with a wooden spoon until it forms a smooth cream.
3. Beat the eggs and add them to the chocolate mixture.
4. Then add the flour and softened butter to the mixture and mix.
5. Cover the bowl with a cloth and let stand for 1 hour.
6. While you let the mixture stand, place butter in a microwave safe dish. If you do not have a big enough, you can use smaller individual pots.
7. Pour into prepared cake pans with butter and bring to the microwave. Let it cook for about 2 minutes.
8. Let stand for 2 minutes the preparation before taking off. To serve the cake, cut it in half and place the cream filling in between. Serve immediately, while still hot. If you like, you can decorate the cake with raspberry jam.
Alright, we finish to make hot chocolate cake with ice cream for Valentine, now its time to eat and delight.