- 4-5 Medium tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 springs of parsley
- 2 tsp of breadcrumbs
After cooking hard for Halloween I had decided to take a little break and now I have become quite renewed, though I must admit it was worth so much effort for my childrens. My first recipe, after my back, will be something simple but delicious, how to make baked tomatoes, which you can learn if you keep reading this recipe.
See how to make baked tomatoes:
1. Wash and cut tomatoes in half.
2. Chop the garlic and parsley. Mix them with the breadcrumbs and some salt.
3. Heat the oven if you are making some roast beef, tomatoes can be cooked simultaneously.
4. Grase with a little oil a baking dish and put on it the cut side of the tomatoes up.
5. Spread over the tomatoes the chopped garlic, parsley and breadcrumbs and drizzle of oil.
6. Bake in oven and roast for 20 minutes.
Alright, we finish to make baked tomatoes, now its time to eat and delight.