- 2.3 lb of figs
- 2.3 lb of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
Today we have a very sweet day so to speak, as the delicious orange and lemon jam now we add this spectacular fig jam that any adult can reject, I assure you. Best of all, this homemade fig jam recipe is really very simple and fast to do so in the same day’ll enjoy it.
See how to make fig jam:
1. Grab the figs with a fork.
2. Put them in abundant hot water and lightly salted for an hour. Drain them.
3. Place them in a pan of water on fire. When they are about to boil, remove them.
4. Refresh them with water.
5. Place in saucepan the sugar and vanilla.
6. Cover with water and boil until they get cook.
7. Add the figs and let simmer.
8. Package them while they are still warm.
9. Serve 2 or 3 days after prepared.
Alright, we finish to make fig jam recipe, now its time to eat and delight.