- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 26.5 oz of sugar
- 4 lt of water
Little by little my Jam and Jellies section becomes fuller, with Tomato jam, Apple jam and Pear jam, now I add this delicious Orange and Lemon jam, a very special recipe for those who enjoy bittersweet.
See how to make orange and lemon jam recipe:
1. lightly grate the oranges and lemon.
2. Cut them in half, extract the juice and seeds.
3. Cut the peels into thin strips and put them in a saucepan.
4. Add the water.
5. Place them on fire and boil until the juice reduced at half.
6. Add the sugar and continue boiling until it holds.
Alright, we finish to make orange and lemon jam recipe, now its time to eat and delight.