- 15 medium pears
- 1 orange
- 3 cups of sugar
- 3.5 oz of maraschino cherries
Recently I started with Recikia and slowly I fill with the recipes that I daily do for my family, as I did with the apple jam and tomato jam in the last days, so to follow the same tune now I bring another delight, pear jam, which you can make very easily and you will yield for many days.
See how to make pear jam recipe:
1. Peel the pears.
2. Add the orange juice and zest. Marinate overnight.
3. The next day add the sugar. Place over low heat and cook for 2 ½ hours.
4. Add the chopped cherries.
5. Place the mix in sealed and sterilize jars.
Alright, we finish to make pear jam recipe, now its time to eat and delight.