- 1.4 Kg of pork ribs
- For the marinade:
- 1 large bay leaf
- 1 tsp of parsley
- 1 ½ tsp of nutmeg
- A nail
- 1 tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of pepper
- 1 tsp of flour
- 250 ml of beef or vegetables broth
Today we will teach you how to marinate pork ribs, the pork ribs are not a prime cut, but they work fine for a family barbecue, specially tasty when seasoned with this dry marinate. The preparation begins 24 hours early, the aromatic flavor of this dish calls soft accompaniments such as mashed potatoes.
See how to marinate pork ribs:
1. Weigh the meat and calculate cooking about 45 minutes per ½ kg.
2. Clean the cutting surface with a damp cloth.
3. Grind the bay leaf in a small bowl and add the herbs, spices, salt and pepper and mix everything.
4. Rub in the marinade all the meat, until it is over.
5. Put the meat on a rack baking sheet. Cover with foil and leave 24 hours in the fridge or pantry.
6. Take it out of the fridge 30 minutes before cooking and leave it at room temperature. Heat oven to 356ºF.
7. Place meat, fat side up, on a grill, place over this a baking pan to collect the juice.
8. Roast in the center of the oven for 2.15 hours.
9. Check the point of cooking sticking a stick on the meat. If the juice comes out colorless means that the meat is done. Put the meat in a pan and keep it warm.
10. Remove the grill grate and pour the melted fat, leaving a tbs.
11. Add the flour and stir.
12. Place the grill over low heat and cook the mix for 2-3 minutes.
13. Remove from heat and the broth stirring constantly. Return to heat and cook gently until thickened. Check and serve.
Alright, we finish to marinate pork ribs, now its time to eat and delight.