- ½ kg of small red peppers
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp of olive oil
Nutritionists say it is advisable to eat vegetables before consuming meat or pasta, to satiate our appetite with something very nutritious, and what better way than with these roasted peppers before a BBQ, so we’ll be eating a lot less fat, I can assure you. As peppers are fittings the most comfortable thing to do is cook them while the meat is done. Small peppers are more delicate and have the cleanest skin.
See how to roast peppers:
1. Wash and dry the peppers.
2. Put them over the rack of the oven and place it over the roast meat pan 15 minutes before meat is done, or put them on a griddle over the fire.
3. Meanwhile crush the garlic and mix with the oil.
4. Roast 15 minutes and take them to a heated pan. Rub them with salt and pour over them with a spoon the oil with the crush garlic. Serve hot.
Alright, we finish to make roasted peppers recipe, now its time to eat and delight.