- 3.5 lb of potatoes
- Springs of parsley or fresh thyme
- Garlic (Optional)
These roasted potatoes with herbs is one of my favorite recipes, not only for being very healthy, but also for its ease and speed of cooking, making it perfect for when you haven’t time or inclination to cook, without ceasing to be a delicacy and even a good choice to surprise someone. Just need a oven, some ingredients and learn to cook.
See how to roast potatoes with herbs:
1. Heat the oven to medium heat (356ºF).
2. Put the butter in a grill and bring it to the ove.
3. Wash the potatoes and cut them in equal halves.
4. Remove the pan from oven when the butter creak. Put the herbs.
5. Put the potatoes over the herbs, cut side down. Spoon the butter over them.
6. Roast in the top of the oven for one hour without moving them.
7. Serve immediately, discarding the herbs.
Alright, we finish to roast potatoes with herbs, now its time to eat and delight.