- 8.5 oz of oreo biscuits
- 1.5 oz of butter
- 26.5 oz of cream cheese
- 7 oz of sugar
- 10.5 oz of chocolate
- 7 oz of cream
- 7 oz of milk chocolate
- 4 bar of kitkat
- 5 eggs
This KitKat Cheesecake will make you greatly surprised your family, but you must be prepared to withstand constant orders to repeat it because it is so tasty that just to see it, drool you as if it were a bakery cake.
While the KitKat Cheesecake is full of chocolate, oreos and other ingredients that it make a cake with many calories, occasionally we deserve a treat like these, especially if it is for the whole family.
See how to make KitKat Cheesecake:
1. Grind Oreo Biscuit in a food processor and add the butter. Cover the bottom of a removable mold with the mixture and flatten. Preserves.
2. Mix the cheese cream with the sugar, then the egg and finally the chocolate semi-sweet previously melted.
3. Pour content on the basis of cookies crushed and carry to the oven by 1 hour at 300°F, let cool and refrigerate.
4. Cut cubed kitkat bars.
5. Melt milk chocolate and mix with milk cream.
6. Over cold cake accommodate pieces of kit kat and them pour the cream and chocolate mixture.
Tasting KitKat Cheesecake
As mentioned, this cheesecake contains many calories by what we recommend you eating it with a te or coffee without sugar, to prevent ingesting more calories. Recalls that can sweeten your tea with honey to reduce the consumption of calories.