- 4,5 lbs of chicken
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, ground
- 1/4 cup large lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
There is almost nothing left to celebrate the new year and surely you are looking for a recipe to delight your loved ones and surprise them at the same time, well, this Lemon Roasted Chicken is perfect as it is very easy to prepare, it is an excellent dish in view and best of all, and everyone likes meat, except for vegetarians and vegans, so it is an infallible dish. Even this recipe may then serve you for other special occasions such as a Valentine’s evening or to treat someone in particular in a special way. Read on to learn how to cook this Lemon Roasted Chicken for new year eve.
See how to make this Lemon Roasted Chicken:
1. Heat the oven to 350ºF / 180°C. Squeeze the lemon. Mix the juice with the ground garlic.
2. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir well.
3. Wash the chicken inside and out. Put in a tray to roast and spread with the lemon mixture.
4. Let the chicken rest for half an hour. Bake for 2 hours, bathe the chicken frequently with your sauce.
5. If you wish to accompany this roast chicken with a dessert we recommend this delicious tiramisu pie.
Tasting Lemon Roasted Chicken for new year eve
Easy and spectacularly juicy. Accompany with mashed potatoes, chips or some salad and delicious wine.