- 2 cups of finely chopped cabbage
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 ball of fresh Mozzarrela
- 1 cooked beets
- 1 can of corn
- For the sauce:
- 2 tsp of mayonnaise
- 1 cup of unsweetened plain yogurt
- 10 small Pickles
The truth is that today I did not feel like cooking something so elaborate chooses to make a quick salad, but rather strong for my family not hungry after a while, so I occurred to make this delicious Lombardina salad with mozzarela.
See how to make Lombardina salad with mozzarrela:
1. First we will prepare the sauce by putting in the blender cup unsweetened natural yogurt, 5 pickles, 2 tsp of mayonnaise and some chives. We crush everything and then incorporate the other 5 thinly sliced pickles.
2. On a tray place a bed with 2 cups of finely chopped cabbage, corn, diced beets, red pepper into small pieces, corn and mozzarrela cut into cubes.
3. Finally, we will take the prepared sauce over and garnish with a mint leaf and enjoy your meal.
Alright, we finish to make Lombardina salad with mozzarrela, now its time to eat and delight.