- 1 chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 2 tablespoons Japanese sake
- Vegetable oil
A very oriental way to make fried chicken breast. Although it is worth to note that the fried chicken with teriyaki sauce is completely not recommended for diabetics, but if you’re not, go ahead with this recipe you’ll love for its ease of preparation, its speed and delicacy.
See how to make fried chicken breast with Teriyaki sauce:
1. Segreased and remove bones from the chicken breast, then cut into cubes. Add salt and pepper according to the taste of each.
2. In the pan (better if it’s a wok), where you will prepare the fried chicken breast in teriyaki sauce, put a dash of sunflower oil and let it get too hot.
3. Then with very high heat, drop the chicken breast cubes. Saute and water with soy sauce, mirin and sake. Move the pan or wok very well and lets start evaporating.
4. Now is the time to add spoonfuls of sugar to the fried chicken. Stir and cook until it reaches the point of candy, at which you must pan away from heat and serve quickly, as this chicken breast is eaten hot.
Alright, we finish to make fried chicken breast with Teriyaki sauce, now its time to eat and delight.