- 1/2 cup butter serum fat
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds (900-1 400 g) whole chicken legs, skinless, cut and separate the thigh from the leg
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Olive oil spray
The tasty and crispy fried chicken can be healthy with this recipe for baked fried chicken in the oven! Marinate skinless chicken in buttermilk to make it juicy. A light coating of flour, sesame seeds and spices, sprinkled with olive oil, forms an attractive cover during cooking. And with only 7 grams of fat per serving in this recipe for oven-fried chicken instead of the 20 grams of the typical fried-chicken is healthier for your heart. Furthermore, our version is suitable for diabetics, helps maintain a healthy weight, it is low in calories, carbohydrates, sodium and saturated fat.
See how to make fried chicken in the oven:
1. Whisk buttermilk, mustard, garlic and hot sauce in a glass bowl shallow until well blended. Add chicken and turn to coat dale. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking dish with foil. Place a wire rack in the fountain and spray with cooking spray.
3. Mix flour, sesame seeds, paprika, thyme, baking powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Place the flour mixture in a paper bag or large resealable plastic bag. Shake off excess marinade, place the bag in one or two pieces of chicken at a time and shake the bag to coat with mixture. Shake off excess flour and place the chicken on the grill. (Discard the leftover flour mixture and marinade.) Sprinkle chicken pieces with cooking spray.
4. Bake the chicken until browned and no longer pink in center, 40 to 50 minutes.
Ready, we finish to make fried chicken in the oven, now its time to eat and delight.