- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of vegetable oil
- 2 tsp of heavy cream
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- Red food coloring
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp of salt
- For filling:
- 14 oz of Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 cups thick cream
- For decoration:
- Try to have some edible accessories to give your personal touch
For me there is nothing better in Valentine than giving something done with our own hands, because one demonstrates the love that has the other with what you give, and the more beautiful and tasty it is better, we will show our love towards the other person, main objective of the Day of the Lovers. That’s why these mini heart cakes are an excellent option to continue conquering our love and to show how much we love it.
See how to make these mini heart cakes:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F / 175°C, place a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray cooking spray.
2. Mix the eggs to be at room temperature for 5 minutes.
3. Gradually add the sugar and vegetable oil.
4. Mix the cream of milk, vinegar, red food coloring and vanilla extract in a bowl. Add to the mixture of eggs and mixture.
5. Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in another bowl. Pour into the liquid mixture and combine the ingredients. Let’s not forget to sift dry ingredients!
6. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Cook for 12-15 minutes.
FOR THE FILLING:
7. In the electric mixer mix the creams and sugar until smooth.
8. Continue mixing until homogeneous.
9. With a heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut small hearts over the cake formed.
10. Place the frosting on a pastry sleeve and decorate the hearts.
11. Finish decorating as you like with the accessories you want.
We have finished making these sweet mini heart cakes, a magnificent recipe to share with those we love on Valentine’s Day.