- 3.5 oz of black pastry chocolate
- 2.5 oz of butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 eggs
- 4 tsp of cocoa powder pure
- 3 tsp of cake flour
- 3 tsp of sugar
- ½ tsp of coffee
- 1 oz of butter
Sure you have already tried a few recipes for cupcakes of this style, I can assure you too, because I love chocolate and I think a dessert with which it never fails. But these “Molten chocolate lava cakes” that I have prepared for today caught my attention because of the way cooked in the oven, water bath, and because so no need to add them in the center of mass of solid pieces of chocolate to then to open us out liquid. The same mass causes it.
Also although it seems at first sight a dessert to prepare at the last minute at all so. We can freeze the dough prepared in ramekins so that we always have on hand in the freezer a few cupcakes. Only have to add about ten minutes cooking and ready.
See how to make molten chocolate lave cakes:
1. Start greasing the pans so that we do not stick cakes. Place them in a baking and preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In a bowl mix the eggs, yolks and sugar and whisk vigorously until the mixture whitens. In a saucepan or microwave melt the chocolate with the butter until they form a smooth dough.
3. Add the chocolate and butter mixture slowly, stirring and whipping eggs and sugar. Sift cocoa mix and then sift the flour, incorporate it gently until no lumps see. Pour the coffee and finally join the mixture.
4. Fill the molds with the same amount of mass. Carefully add to the tray where we had arranged, hot to cover up to half of the custard cups water. Bake from 15-20 minutes. Let stand in pan 10 minutes, unmold and serve quickly.
Alright, we finish to make molten chocolate lave cakes, now its time to eat and delight.