- ½ lt of milk
- 6 eggs
- 4 tsp of sugar
- 1 tablet of soft nougat
- Caramel ( 3 tsp of sugar and 1 tsp of water)
If you’re tired of eating so much Christmas nougat, can give you an advantage to this delightful and cook a delicious nougat flan is especially perfect for Christmas and your family will love it, for sure.
See how to cook a nougat flan for Christmas dessert:
1. The first thing to do is put in the blender cup milk, sugar and nougat, and ground until you obtain a homogeneous cream. Let it stand. While candy is prepared directly in the mold where you will make the flan. 3 tsp of sugar and a tsp of water are placed and put into the fire, which soon begins to change color.
2. Separate caramel to cover the bottom of pan well and allowed to cool. In a bowl, beat the eggs briefly without foaming, and over them, add the milk mixture with sugar and nougat, stirring a little. This cream is poured into the mold with the candy, cover with foil and there is ready to be cook in the oven.
3. The oven is preheated to 350°F and prepare a bath by placing a bowl of water where our mold for flan fit in. Leave for about an hour.
4. Once completed, cover it with a damp cloth and let cool. Thus emerges more of syrup to the surface. Then leave it in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
Alright, we finish to make nougat flan for Christmas dessert, now its time to eat and delight. Click here if you want see more christmas dessert recipes.