- 3 eggplants
- 1 large onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 large ripe tomato
- 14 oz of minced meat
- 1 small glass of white wine
- 3.5 oz of feta cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
Another Greek recipes that leave me my friend Agata on her visit is this Papoutsakia, a delicious dish suitable for vegetarians because don’t have any meat and especially perfect for leave out of the ordinary.
See how to make Papoutsakia:
1. Start cutting the eggplants in half and emptied. Put in a bowl with water and salt all the eggplant pulp you retired and let rest.
2. In a saucepan put salted water and put the eggplant. Let cook for about 15 minutes. Remove and reserve.
3. Meanwhile, in a skillet put a splash of oil and sauté the finely chopped onion and garlic.
4. When the onion begins to get transparent, add the minced meat, eggplant pulp (well drained and chopped), tomato cut into small cubes and glass of white wine. Salt and pepper and let cook for a few minutes.
5 .When the wine has been consumed completely, we dump the contents of the pan into a bowl and mix with crumbled feta cheese.
6. Fill the eggplant and took the preheated oven at 350°F for 15 minutes.
7. After this time, remove from oven and let temper before consuming.
Alright, we finish to make Papoutsakia Recipe, now its time to eat and delight.