- 10.5 oz of pasta shells
- 7 oz of minced pork
- 1 onion
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 tsp of concentrated tomato sauce
- 150 ml of water
- 1 sliced garlic clove
- 1 splash of red wine
- Pepper and oregano
Yesterday we prepared a delicious recipe for pasta shells stuffed with pork ragu sauce that have surprised us because it has been a very different recipe to which usually usually make at home when we want a plate of Italian cooking pasta.
As I say, the pasta recipe this week is different than I usually cook and I have used a variety of pasta that normally only use for salads and as a sauce I used pork in a preparation full of flavor.
See how to make pasta shells stuffed with pork ragu sauce:
1. To make the sauce, chop very finely the carrot and onion and sauté lightly simmered in a large skillet. When the vegetables are soft, add the sliced garlic clove and pork and fry until the meat changes color after adding water and tomato paste.
2. Let the meat, carrots and onions cooked slowly uncovered pan for fluid to vaporize. After 15 minutes, add the wine and continue cooking until sauce thickens virtually no liquid. Tried and add salt and pepper.
3. Cook the pasta in a large pot with 3 Lts of water and a pinch of salt, as long as directed by the manufacturer. Normally dough rise much volume. If you do not find these you can use macaroni shells, butterflies or other similar pasta.
4. When it is cooked al dente, remove and drain them and put the dough in a pan where you add half of the sauce and saute, stirring all. Finally, fill the shells with a spoon that have not been filled so they are all alone with a good piece of meat sauce inside. Sprinkle with oregano and serve in the same pan.
Alright, we finish to make pasta shells stuffed with pork ragu sauce, now its time to eat and delight.