- 5 oz of flour
- 0.5 oz of ground almonds
- 4 oz of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 0.1 oz of yeast
- 2 eggs
- 4.5 oz natural yogurt
- 4.3 oz sunflower oil
- 1 large persimmon
- 1 lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- pinch of salt
This persimmon pudding cake with mascarpone cream is a recipe from a bakery that we can eat without guilt of calories or flour because persimmon is a fruit more advisable, contains carotenoids and criptoxantinas, both rich in vitamin A, a high content of vitamin C and high values of potassium, sugar and glucose. Its antioxidant power helps to reduce the risk of certain degenerative diseases (cancer, cataracts, cardiovascular problems, etc.). We also recommend its consumption to combat diarrhoea and colitis.
As you can see all paragons of virtues that are worth taking advantage of, so this rather than allowed to eat the persimmon pudding cake with mascarpone cream. In fact, persimmons are ideal for eating fresh, but if you want to use in pastry, jam, cake or pudding are a good choice.
See how to make persimmon pudding cake with mascarpone cream:
1. In a bowl sift the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and ground almonds. Reserve.
2. In another bowl mix eggs, sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest, yogurt and oil until they are incorporated.
3. Add the mixture to dry ingredients and stir until blended, without stirring too much, just enough to blend.
4. Peel the persimmon and cut into small cubes. Then add to the mixture.
5. Spread the mold with butter and pour the mixture. Bake with pre-heated oven for 20 minutes at 350°F or until prick with a stick comes out clean. These amounts are for a small mold about 20 cm.
6. Once baked let rest on a rack without removing cake from pan for 10 minutes. After this time we turn on the service plate. We let temper.
Mascarpone cream with persimmon:
- 2.5 oz of mascarpone cheese
- 4.5 oz American cream cheese
- 1 persimmon (about 7 oz)
- 1.5 oz of sugar
7. Beat with a whisk all ingredients together. Wait until the cake is tempered before covering it with cream.