- 1 pineapple
- 1 mango
- 1 orange
- 250 ml of coconut water
- 0.35 oz of fresh ginger
- 3 tsp of honey
- 7 - 10.5 oz of ice cubes
These fruit smoothies, combined with all kinds of milk, water or yogurt, have become one of the most sought after and popular drinks today. They are the simplest of elaborate and very healthy, so I recommend that you incorporate into your diet. Are you urge to start this pineapple, mango and coconut water smoothie?
To get it ready, we need more than a good knife and a powerful mixer. The rest is a breeze and, within less than 15 minutes, have a refreshing pineapple, mango and coconut water smoothie under our belt. A wonderful way to get the most reluctant to fruit consumption swallowing handsomely … and end up smacking!
See how to make pineapple, mango and coconut water smoothie:
1. Begin with the pineapple, remove the leaves from the top, place the pineapple vertically on the cutting board and cut into strips from top to bottom.
2. After removing the skin of the pineapple, remove and discard the heart. Cut the pineapple into chunks and place it in the bowl of the mixer.
3. Then peel the handle and removed the flesh from inside bone. Discard the bone and enter the mango pieces in the bowl of the mixer, along with pineapple.
4. Peel the orange, leaving traces of white skin to not ruin us smoothie and cut in 2. Peel the ginger and chop. Add the orange and ginger to the blender glass with honey and coconut water. Grind until no pieces of fruit are noticed and you have obtained a creamy consistency. Remove from the vessel.
5. Finally, add ice to the glass of the blender and grind. Add the smoothie to the cup again, whisk to mix well and you have your smoothie ready. Adjust the thick point to taste, add more coconut milk if necessary.
Tasting pineapple, mango and coconut water smoothie
This smoothie is the ideal snack of a hot afternoon, perfect for those who are somewhat lazy when consuming fruit. You can also consume after a workout and, with it, rehydrate your body and to inject a good dose of vitamins and other nutrients.