- 4 eggs
- 5 oz of mozzarella
- 2.5 oz of arugula
- 8 tomatoes branch
- 2 cloves of garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
- For the pizza mass:
- 14 oz of flour
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Approaching the father’s day and we need to start thinking how we’re going to surprise the dad’s stomach with something well tasty and loaded, so that it came to my mind first is the fabulous pizza fried egg and arugula, a real delicacy for most men. Pizza with fried egg could be one more calorie pizzas which we cook so we advise not much abuse of this recipe, only for special days like the day of the father on this occasion.
See how to make Pizza with fried egg and arugula for father’s day:
1. Peel and chop tomatoes and put them to drain in a colander. Book the resulting broth.
2. Peel the garlic cloves and chop them. Until they pick up color, add the chopped tomatoes. Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of sugar and cook for 15 minutes approximately. Reserve.
3. To the base of pizzas, mix the broth of tomatoes with water (180 ml of fluid) and place it in a bowl, add 14 oz of flour and a pinch of salt. It incorporates oil and knead well until dough is homogeneous and compact. Flour a surface flat with a little flour, divide the dough into 4 portions and bend them with a rolling pin until finite (out all peers can use a dish such as mould and cut with a knife the excess).
4. Place on an oven plate covered with baking paper. Cover with the tomato sauce, puts up a few small pieces of mozzarella and bake at 392 ° F for 12-15 minutes (with preheated oven).
5. Fry the eggs and place them on the pizzas. Season.
6. Well wash the arugula and place it in a bowl. Season it with oil, vinegar and salt. Take the pizzas and serve with arugula. Sprinkle with chopped parsley egg yolk or decorate with parsley.
*Is convenient to let pizza dough 15 minutes so the flour well take all moisture from the water.