- 14 oz of clean pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 7 oz of brown sugar
- 80 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 80 ml milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 oz of flour
- 1 sachet of yeast
A few days ago I had proposed to make Cranberry Brownies as desserts for Thanksgiving, but I know that not everyone desiderate the chocolate or the cranberries so I decided to bring another delicious option for dessert after the turkey and these are Pumpkin muffins.
See how to cook these Pumpkin muffins:
1. The first thing we are going to do is to grind the pumpkin, you can do it in a chopper, in my case in the Thermomix a few seconds, if you have not you can grate it or chop it with a fine knife.
2. Add the oil, milk, sugar and eggs.
3. Beat well.
4. Add salt, flour and yeast. Then mix.
5. Have ready our mass of pumpkin muffins.
6. Distribute the dough in the muffin cups. This time I tried with different molds.
7. Now put inside molds.
8. Introduce in the oven, preheated, at 350°F/180ºC with circular heat or air for about 15 minutes or until golden.
9. Lists to enjoy, with a glass of milk are a great snack or breakfast in thanksgiving.
If you like another Pumpkin muffins options here you have a video from “
laura in the kitchen” who made a Granola Pumpkin Muffins:
Other recipes that I came up with for thanksgiving are:
We hope with all my heart that you have a beautiful day of thanksgiving and that you can entertain your whole family as they deserve it.