- 3 small rye rolls (or other bread)
- 50 ml of milk
- 1.5 oz of feta cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3.5 oz of ham
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp of pesto sauce
- Extra virgin olive oil
First of all let us thank these rolls stuffed with cheese and scrambled egg to magazines. One of our hobbies is to take note of the recipes in the kitchen section of the leaf through magazines when I go to the hairdresser, the doctor, etc. There are times when I do not see anything interesting, but there are others in which I find inspiration for my weekly meals. The latter is the case of these filled rolls scrambled egg and cheese.
Not if the recipe of the magazine in which these rolls stuffed with cheese and scrambled egg were published is the same, because my version has emerged from the vague memory that I (unreliable, being my somewhat short memory). Anyway, I found a very funny idea of presenting some simple scrambled eggs and enrich them with other ingredients, such as cheese and ham. It is easy and quick, so I want to share with you.
See how to make rolls stuffed with cheese and scrambled egg:
1. With the help of a sharp knife, cut the tops of muffins and reserve tops. Retired crumb Bagel body. You can use a scooper, to find it easier, or serve as a sharp knife, a spoon or similar. Discard crumbs.
2. In a small saucepan, pour the milk and add the feta cheese. Heat it over low heat, stirring to melt the cheese and mix well with milk. When it reaches the boiling point, remove from the heat and split the mixture of the 3 rolls.
3. Peel the garlic and cut in half. Rub the basis of a pan with it to be imbued with the taste. Done, discard it. Then add a couple of tsp of oil and fry the ham, which you will have previously cut into small pieces.
4. Beat the 3 eggs together, season them and incorporate them to the pan. Stir over very low heat so as not to curdle too fast. Split the scrambled eggs between the 3 bagels, cream cheese covering. In a small bowl, beat together the pesto sauce with a tsp of extra virgin olive oil, mix watered with 3 rolls and place caps.
Tasting rolls stuffed with cheese and scrambled egg
Variations can be made from these rolls stuffed with cheese and scrambled egg are numerous, adapted the recipe to our tastes or what we have at hand. Anyway, surely the result is fabulous and solving a dinner in the blink of an eye. You can also serve as a light lunch with a salad.