- For the makis:
- 4-6 slices of smoked salmon
- 1 avocado
- 3.5 oz of bonito
- For the sushi rice:
- 1 cup of rice
- 2 cups of water
Until own family Christmas gatherings have come, had not encouraged me to prepare these salmon maki with avocado and nice salted that were so successful at home during the last Christmas.
This recipe had in mind a long time ago when I prepared maki melon with ham in summer to replace the nori by other elements because their texture does not appeal to everyone. But though I knew I would like it, he had not yet been implemented.
See how to cook Salmon maki with avocado:
1. To make these makis you need to have prepared sushi rice, you can do rice, cooking it slowly in a double amount of water rice and putting vinegar, after a while cooling.
2. Then maki are made in five minutes. Cover the mat with plastic wrap to make it easier to handle. On the plastic, place two slices of smoked salmon forming a rectangular surface.
3. Cover with sushi rice and rice in the center place strips of avocado and other salted bonito.
4. Press the mat and let gently roll up. Press and triangle the makis square instead of round and finished compacting them some contents under pressure. Cut the ends and divided into small portions of equal size.
Alright, we finish to make salmon maki with avocado recipe, now its time to eat and delight.